

SOOO! Gage's first birthday started out pretty great. We spent most of the day at the zoo. He loved having so much to look at, all the animals, the funny people and his funny Grandma Freestone. He loved it when people would sing Happy Birthday to him, he'd do a little jig! After the zoo we played in Grandma Freestone's backyard which I think he enjoyed more than the zoo. When we got home we were getting ready to have birthday dinner and he fell out of his high chair. It was sooo sad. His black eye got progressively worse over a three day period, to where he could no longer open it. We celebrated his birthday a week later when he could see again. Happy first Birthday Gage Alan Cook!




5 comments:
Poor little Gage! I don't think that picture will EVER loose its shock value.....EVER! Good job starting a blog!
Hooray for your blog. I still can't believe how bad his eye looked. What a brave little boy.
Love, MOM
Awww! Poor little guy!
I like your blog. :) You and I have the same background. Haha. :)
-Emily Woods
So what's with you kids always landing on your heads. That is quite a shiner, like the one Michelle gave me once.
Byron
Cute blog, Angie! I'm very impressed and glad you joined the blogging world.
Post a Comment