Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.




11 comments:
I haven't known you for very long, but the memory I'll share is of you coming in to teach music during nursery. You did a great job and the kids loved music time.
-Mindy
Okay, I most likely won't do this on my blog, but I have plenty of fun memories with you. A few of my fav:
1. Deciding that I would accept the fact that you were going to marry my brother. We slept in the loft at the cabin and FINALLY became friends while we exchanged boyfriend stories.
2. You telling me your most embarrassing Yoga story. Oh, that story never fails to make me laugh out loud! I still can't believe that happened! :-)
You were so much fun when we went on the cruise.
I think you always look darling!
And you & Tyson seem to have so much fun together.
Here's a fun memory:
I believe it was our son, Devon, who started calling you "Cookies". Actually it was "Kelsey Cookie", because he had such a crush on her when he was two-years-old. So sweet! I even remember once hearing him say her name in his sleep! Too funny.
You guys are amazing we love your family!
~Martha
There are way to may for me to write down. Just want you to know that I love being you little sister. You are an amazing example and i love you.
P.S. so excited for this weekend.
Hey Ang, great idea for a post! I'm going to do it too!
Okay, one of the first memories of you was riding up to the cabin in December of '98. Connor was like 6 months old and I remember you and Tyson asking me lots of questions and it was so fun to get to know you more!
My other memory of you is, of course, exchanging stories with all the girls in Scott & Justin's room at the Sorenson house. There was so much revealed that night! That was a great time!
Okay, so I saw this on Kari's blog and put in on mine then I hop to yours and see it again. This sounds like so much fun, I'm so excited! This may sound silly but my first memory of you was when you first moved into the ward and you were pregnant. I remember thinking, she's a dang cute pregnant girl, I can only hope to look as cute as you when I'm prego.
12 1/2 years? Let's see. . . camping, cabin, dates, hide and seek makeouts, teepeeing, foot races, swimming, bowling, laser tag, goofy golf (jumping the wall), Hawaii (our favorite memory), movies, game nights, plenty of practical jokes . . . and more to come. Thanks for being such great friends and for all of the great memories.
Lots of great memories! But I agree with Kari, talking in the boys room that night was a great and interesting memory! Though I found out a lot of other interesting things on the girls trip! (:
Angie, I totally remember when me and Co tried to get you to be on Miss America. You were not thrilled with the idea but me and Co were convinced that you would have won... :) Good times in AZ
oh, how fun! from pom sleep overs, i got to know about your foot fetish- or phobia, your embarrassing stories, and your great laugh. good times.
Post a Comment