While we were in Greer the kids collected worms and these are the videos of Porter and Kelsey eating them. As most of you would think, this was not Tyson's idea it was all their own.
Hey you'll have to remember to bring snacks next time so that your kids don't have to forge for their own. Ha,ha. That is so crazy, they just might be survivor contestants!
Okay I think that's the funniest video I've ever seen! Annalise will love watching it! I can't believe they did it - especially Kelsey, and I can't believe you allowed it! Very funny!
Okay eating worms??? Really??? That is nasty. Your summer vacations look like they were so much fun! I love that you did a "hobo day". Good times. I'm jealous of the girls' vacation. I"m sure that was the best of all.
9 comments:
EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! Wow! Your kids are BRAVE. wow! WOW! wow!
Hey you'll have to remember to bring snacks next time so that your kids don't have to forge for their own. Ha,ha. That is so crazy, they just might be survivor contestants!
WOW!!! You sure have relaxed over the years.
Okay I think that's the funniest video I've ever seen! Annalise will love watching it! I can't believe they did it - especially Kelsey, and I can't believe you allowed it! Very funny!
Annalise watched them numerous times and then asked if Kelsey was going to eat one too! :-)
Oops, I mean she asked if Macey was gonna eat one too. Duh.
Okay eating worms??? Really??? That is nasty. Your summer vacations look like they were so much fun! I love that you did a "hobo day". Good times. I'm jealous of the girls' vacation. I"m sure that was the best of all.
I had a HUGE smile on my face while watching that! I love that it was their idea!
Post a Comment