Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Love Fall

Fall is my favorite season. Even though we don't have pretty fall trees, I still love the smell outside when it starts to cool off in the desert.


We had a great Halloween!!!
Macey was a gumball machine

Gage was a fireman



Kelsey is a sassy witch


and Porter was a terrifying werewolf!!!
Connor had a church fireside that night and was not able to go trick-or-treating, we were really proud of his choice.

8 comments:

kristen said...

I miss you guys so much!!! I think one of my kids may have to be a gum ball machine next year. Way too darling! We need to get together soon;) We are constantly thinking of you guys and wish we could get together for a night of DWTS and scookies!! Your kiddos look so cute in their Halloween attire, and I sooo missed you and the neighborhood that night!!

The Jones Fam said...

Caleb and Amy love the pics of your kids and Caleb was all "Maybe in your comment you should say something about Porter looking scary" so there you go. It was fun to see your kids this year for Halloween!
-nat

The Breinholts said...

What a fun mom to make Halloween costumes for your adorable kiddos! We miss you guys--glad you're well!

Christi said...

I agree...fall is the best! I love the gumball idea. We need to do dinner sometime!

Amy said...

So fun! It looks like a great Halloween. I liked the gumball machine idea. The werewolf was scary! I've been loving fall too and enjoying some amazingly colored trees where we are/were.

Wendy Buhrley said...

Such CUTE pictures! I totally missed Porter on Halloween, or maybe I just didn't recognize him :) Macey was adorable! I am laughing so hard because you said Macey "was" a gumball machine, Gage "was" a fireman... and Kelsy "is" a witch -- Hee-hee :) Love ya! :)

Dave and Mandi said...

Those are all adorable! We are excited to see you guys the day after thanksgiving!

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

Loved your fall pictures. The Halloween party will be a great memory. Wish Connor could have been there, but he's off to bigger and better things with his scouting. Keep posting, it's so fun to see what everyone is doing.
We love you guys!

playlist