
1. I love that they each use three cups and there designated water bottle every day just so I can have a full dishwasher every night!
2. I love that they don't know how to throw anything away, they must think the silver canister in the corner of our kitchen is to hold treasures.
3. I love in church when they run their hands up my dress to reveal to the ward what I have on underneath. (We all know that it is very exciting!)
4. I love how genuinely surprised they are every day that they have to do their work, homework, make their bed and practice their piano.....again!
5. I love when they have built the greatest blanket fort and can't believe that they have to clean up the mess and not me!
6. I love that they think I am magic when I can hear them running around upstairs after I put them to bed.
7. I love that Porter asks me for cold cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack!
8. I love that Kelsey is consistent in saying her prayers every night.
9. I love that Connor loves family home evening and knows all the answers and asks great questions.
10. I love that Macey did really, really well in sunbeams today!!!!! (I am her teacher)
11. I love when Gage lifts his little pointer finger and wags it in the air and says NO, NO, NO!




9 comments:
That is a darling family picture, and what a shock that someone else has kids that think those same things.
Cute blog. I'll have to check in more ofter.
I love all those things about your kids, too. It's really amazing how much you really love your sister's kids.
We had fun with you today. We need to do that more often.
You have such a cute family Angie! I loved the one where they love to pull up your dress at church...why is it that they do that to us, so embarrassing!
I miss your kids! How come all of those things seem so cute when it is your kids, but when it is mine it drives me crazy! I can't wait to see you this summer! Does Macey still love me? Do I need to kick it up a notch? I called your house the other day and talked to Macey. We made small talk for awhile and then she said "Can I hang up now? I want to watch Dora." Dang it! Dora over me? Maybe it would help if I started speaking spanish! And cut my hair in a triangle shape!
-Nat
angie- i just have to say your (avatar) picture is the BEST! i got a good laugh seeing it. love the thumbs up. :)
Cute Ang! I love your kiddos!
Your fam is darling ang! Wish we could hang out more. I love when I read your blog I can hear your voice coming through. Make me feel not so far away!
What a beautiful family! Love your list, sounds very close to how my kiddos act. Gotta love them & I have to remind myself I just might miss this one day!
Post a Comment