




Macey turned 4 on April 2, she shares her birthday with my Dad, lucky girl!!! She counted down the days until her birthday, but it was in a 4 year old count. It went "my birthday is not tomorrow, not the next day, not the next day......... you get the picture, this went on for weeks!! She woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed, early in the morning, all ready to open her presents. She had a wonderful birthday, she especially loved her bike, yippee, a big girl bike. We celebrated her party a few days later so you know how those days went (not the next day, not the next day...........). She has decided that she does not like cake with frosting. So, after I had made a cake for her and Grandpa on Sunday, I gave her a choice to have cake and ice cream at her party or popsicles, she chose popsicles!




6 comments:
That cake is so stinkin' cute. I love it!
Aw, fun post. :)
Happy birthday, Miss Macey
Oh Mace! Happy Birthday! I don't like cake much either. Go for the cold stuff, like ice cream or popsicles! Love you!
Annalise had so much fun at your party Macey! She loved all the cool stuff in the goodie-bag.
Look at you and the spiffy cake! It is darling! I can't believe she is so old, she was just new when we were still in AZ. I lvoe that she shares your Dad's bday, so fun forever!
Wow, I can't believe she's 4 already. She looked like such a cute birthday girl, too. Dallin had his first bday on the 4th (see our blog for pics). Time flies, doesn't it??
Happy Late bday to Macey! we love you sweet girl. Cute pictures! I lvoe that she chose popsicles over cake!
Post a Comment