Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bermuda










Bermuda is beautiful!!!! Tyson and I spent a week in Bermuda at the end of April. We left AZ at 10:30 on a Friday night and arrived in Bermuda at 12:50 on Saturday afternoon. It was a surprisingly long travel time. It is a long but narrow island, and the roads wind around and around, I was feeling pretty car sick by the time we arrived at our hotel. But, once we were there, it was pure paradise! The hotel had its own private beach and it was the prettiest beach I have ever been too, with the prettiest water I have ever seen. We strolled along shops in downtown Hamilton, ate at yummy overpriced restaurants, slept in, lounged on the beach, Tyson went scuba diving, met up with old friends that we only see once a year, went kayaking, relaxed at the spa, ate and ate and ate. We were ready to come home, we were stress free, relaxed, rested and FULL!



































We had an unbelievably long layover (8 hrs) in NYC, so we decided to go into the city for a few hours. We hit our most favorite spots, Chinatown, Juniors, Patsy's, and Grand Central Station. We came home with our tummies full of New York Pizza, Juniors cake to eat on the plane, a few purses, some tiffany necklaces, and a new pair jeans. woohoo!!

13 comments:

brownymama said...

Fun stuff! It looks gorgeous there. And I'm glad you got to stop to play in NYC. What an exciting life the two of you have! (:

Amy said...

Looks like a VERY fun trip! We looked into Carribbean cruises if we weren't going to do Hawaii. So tempting. Maybe some day....

Jenna said...

oh my goodness you guys! sounds like it was a blast! maybe someday for us!!!!

{jennifer} said...

How fun and beautiful! Going on vacation with kids is fun but so much more relaxing when you just get to go as a couple! Love it.

Webb Family said...

You two always go on such fun trips! Angie you are so daring and look good in every picture.

Janet said...

Angie,
I want to see pictures of the necklaces. Bermuda looks amazing and you look so tan and happy. Glad you had fun.
Aunt Janet

Shannon said...

How fun! Bermuda looks beautiful. You guys are such a cute couple!

Byron said...

You guys sure \know how to do it! I would be sooo extremely jealous, but I am only jealous for now because Byron and I are going to the Bahamas in Feb, waahooo! He has a med conference there and my mom already has agreed to come watch our 4 youngins so we can really party! You'll have to give us the complete rundown as it gets closer. You guys are definitely the experts. Can we travel with you guys someday?

Kari said...

I'm so jealous ang! what fun! you look super hot by the way!

Jill Freestone said...

OK, so how do I get all the cousins to talk Kenny into a big trip for us, hmmm? I'm so happy for you, truly!

Anonymous said...

so fun. cute blog angie. i love the bikini cake for bishop too! hilarious.

Alisa Larson said...

Sounds like a super fun trip with no kiddos in tow! I'm getting excited for the cruise!!

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

We're so glad you got to go to Bermuda. It was one of my favorite places. My best memory is the unbelievable water..so clear and pristene. Glad you had fun and have good friends there too.

playlist