Friday, June 20, 2008

Dance Recital









Sorry about the long delay from our last post. I had lost my camera and was in a panic for two weeks, I checked in the toy box of the play room, in the laundry room, in all of my purses, in the kitchen and to no avail. I finally found it today (after many prayers) and it was in my swim bag in a pocket that I rarely used. Crisis averted, YEA!!
I am so glad we found the camera because these priceless pictures had not been downloaded yet. The girls had their dance recital the end of May and they both did wonderful. Macey's was a tap routine to Harry Connick Jr.'s ,"A wink and a Smile." Kelsey's was a hip hop routine ( I don't know the song it was to.) but they both did wonderful, we were very proud! The whole performance was 3 and 45min long. So Macey got pretty tuckered out by intermission, she had fallen asleep across Tyson's legs with her foo-foo buns up in the air, so cute.

3 comments:

{jennifer} said...

They both look so cute! I love the sleeping Macy picture! This is why I have not signed Alexis up for a real dance group/class! Almost 4 hour long recitals!!!! Craziness but it looks like they love it!

Janet said...

So, so cute. I love Macy's outfit and I'm an Auntie not a perv, and I think those little ruffle buns are sooooo cute.

Kari said...

Way to go Kels & Mace! The girls both look so pretty!

playlist