Tyson went to Alaska a few weeks ago with his dad and brothers. They were able to be there for 5 whole days two of those they spent fishing, what a boys dream come true. The travel to get there was extremely long, they flew to Las Vegas and from there they took a 6 and a half hour flight to Anchorage and then drove for 3 hours to Homer. WHOOOO! Tyson said it was miserable but at the same time so worth it, according to him it is the prettiest country he has seen. 
The first day they went exploring, they drove through really pretty parts of Homer and also went hiking. On their drive Tyson and the guys came across a moose. Ty got as close as he could before the moose looked like he had irritated him and was starting to determine if was going to charge Ty or not, Tyson used good judgment and got out of there. (good job honey!)

The second day they went salmon fishing they caught two salmon each, look how big they are.
The next day they went halibut fishing (bless there little hearts,.... I loooovvee halibut!) These fish are enormous!!! The last day they finally got to sleep in a little bit then they took their scenic 3 hour drive back to the airport and their looong flight home. Glad you boys had fun! This is the veiw from the house they stayed in, gorgeous!




8 comments:
Alaska is so beautiful, especially from the window of a cruise ship!!!!!!
So, since we're family I'm sure you going to offer us some wild salmon right? :-) J/K, how nice to have a surplus of yummy fish!
Oh my gosh!! Did they seriously catch all of those fish??? Bet you didn't know that I knew how to find your blog...
Looks like a great trip. I'm glad they finally got to go.
Looks like lots of fun. Maybe a little too cold for my thin blood, though. :)
how fun! i am impressed he took pictures. i love the fish all lined up! they did well.
looks like you have had a busy month! LA, greer, alaska!
Lucky dude! This is like the 4th blog I've seen with Alaska guys trip report...weird...I guess you guys are totally IN!
Great pictures! These are the first I've seen. The fish certainly look different on the line then in our freezers. Thanks for putting them on your blog. I don't think Dad even took his camera. I'm so glad they had such a great time. Thanks to Tyson for making it all happen. Wish Joe could have gone. What a memory.
Mom Cook
Post a Comment