Kelsey is in 3rd grade, she is so excited to learn multiplication and write in cursive!!!
Porter is in 2nd grade he most excited to see the hamster that he has missed during the summer and get back to his AR reading.Connor is in 6th grade, JR. HIGH!!!!!! (ah man!) He is most excited about GIRLS! (sigh!)
Macey is in preschool, she is most excited about EVERYTHING!!!! (she is such a joy!)




11 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!!
Aunt Janet
Tell me know! Connor is excited about girls??? Where has the time gone? And they all look so cute. Poor Gagey. What's he going to do home all alone?
oops! I need to go back to school too! Apparently, I can't spell!
so cute. porter cracks me up. he tells me he doesn't like school on sundays and so the picture of him made me laugh!
Cute kids on their first day of school! Such a fun time! I love the new outfits and Macey's neck-a-lace, as she would call it. My kids start on the 20th of Aug. We are sure ready for that day! Amy has had her outfit picked our for a month...does that sound a little bit like one of yours? We miss you!
-Nat
Your kids all look great. And so old. I really do love your kids and would do anything for them.
Can't believe all the AZ kids are in school! I've been a bit jealous -- we don't start til first week of SEPTEMBER!! But, I know I'll be sad when it actually comes. Your kiddios look darling as usual....
Cute, cute kiddos. Can't believe Connor is in 6th grade - Scarry how time goes by so fast. I remember coming to your tiny apt when he was a baby.
Angie you have such a beautiful family! I just wanted to say hi and its sure been along time! mjmoorefamily.blogspot.com. check us out!
Your kiddos looks so cute!
I can't believe you have a 6th grader.
They all look so spiffy in their new clothes. Is Connor seriously into girls already? And Jr. High? That's nuts!
Post a Comment