






We went camping with the Bowen's in Prescott last weekend and had a really great time. We drove up in the morning and had our camp set up by 3:00 in the afternoon, which is amazing for us! All the kids had time to explore in the woods for a few hours before we started making dinner. Tyson and Tom took off to see if they could explore the area in the car just before dinner. Lindsey and I think they did this on purpose. But not to worry Lindsey is a well educated fire starter, (and is for hire when your husband takes off on you when you are camping)!! The kids loved playing capture the flag in the dark, they played a couple of games some were adults against the kids, I think this was their favorite one! Kelsey was really into the game and wanted to keep playing over and over! The next morning we drove a few minutes away and we got to watch people launch with their Para gliders. It was amazing to watch them take off and see how long they would stay up in the air. We then drove 45 min on a very windy road to find a river for the kids to play in. Luckily it was well worth the drive, the kids had a blast. We had to drive back quickly and clean up our camp super quick so we could make it to our nephew Koby's baptism in Prescott. It is so exciting to watch eight year olds make the decision to be baptized, congratulations Koby!




6 comments:
What fun ang! I love the picture of you and Gage. The face he is making is so cute! That looked like such a fun getaway!
Looks like a good time had by all. I love letting the kids entertain themselves in the woods. How come rocks and sticks aren't near as exciting when you find them in the backyard?
What great memories you are making. It's amazing how much fun you can have when you get away into the mountains. Loved the pictures.
looks like fun! The pictures by the edge of the cliff make me so nervouse though! Even though I know everyone is okay...it's a (our) my thing I guess!
-Nat
Wow, you're my hero for going camping with five kids. My mom never went with us; she let my dad do it all, probably a smart thing. I really want to take my kids camping. How did Gage and Macey do? They're about the same ages as mine, sort of. The family photo at the wedding looked beautiful, too.
fun, fun...we lOVE camping too!
Post a Comment