Our ward put on a talent show a few weekends ago and it went really well. It was a great turn out! The Bishopric did a synchronized swimming skit that was hilarious! Connor and his friend Josh Buhrley did the dance from Napoleon Dynamite, and pulled it off rather well, the costumes were great too!Kelsey and four of her friends learned the song "This is Me" from Camp Rock and sang it together, it was so super cute.

The Bishopric wives danced to "Dancing Queen", we had such a great time practicing for this, I loved spending time with Wendy and Judith. We laughed and laughed we need to get back together and dance some more..... maybe not!With my four inch heeled boots I was four inches taller than Tyson, because much to his dismay we are exactly the same height. I guess the boots have to stay in the box now, bummer.





10 comments:
it looks like a fun anf funny night! I love the snazzy outfits - very bling bling. And the look on Gage's face in the last photo is so funny:)
I love it! You Dancing Queen clothing is to die for! I wish I would have been there, It would have been a blast to see everyone! Kelsie's song was adorable, such a Kenley thing!
So funny ang! What a great night. Keep the boots. YOu never know, maybe you can wear them again when we go back to L.A for a girls trip. :)
Tons-o-fun. Why did I not know that Tyson was in the bishopric? I bet that doesn't keep him busy!? FYI I don't do any of the cute stuff to my blog - I'm a computer idiot. A friend of mine does it for me.
I love it, but want the rest of the videos!!! Please! Who did your dancing queen costumes! wow!
You look sooo cute!!
Wow! Where did you get those outfits?? You guys look just the part and it really does look like so much fun. I have to admit that you did look like a giant next to Tyson. I bet he loved it.
Hahahaha! Looks like you had a fun night. Love the outfit Angie!
Such a cute family! Angie you look hot and i love the story about the boots! Scott loves when I wear my big ol' tall shoes, too
What great talent. Loved your outfit and boots Angie. I wish we had been there to see all of you. I want to see more.
Post a Comment