Saturday, November 29, 2008

Halloween

Yes, I realize that Halloween was almost a month ago, but I love this day. I love that all the neighbors get out and it brings a community together. Plus we had perfect weather that night, one of the few times you LOVE living in AZ. We had a great day, with a preschool Halloween party, an elementary school parade, pizza with Grandma and Grandpa Freestone (thanks Grandma for helping wrap Porter). He was a pretty great mummy!
Macey was a beautiful butterfly!
Kelsey was a rockin 50's girl!
Gage was a handsome vampire!
and Connor was many things that night, started as napoleon dynamite and ended as Steve Erkle with the voice and everything.
I made Tyson dress up in 70's isn't he hot? This is our sweet friend Wendy, she was one of the dancing queens! (we had to make use of our costumes!)
oooohh yaaaa!


4 comments:

sandra said...

what great costumes.. your kids are getting so big! I love your dacing queen get up.. looks like you had fun!

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

Loved seeing you all dressed up. Behind all the wig and glasses, I thought I was looking at Tyson as a young man but it was really Connor. You guys all looked awesome. Macey and Kelsey were beautiful and Porter was a hoot, that must have taken some time. Gage was truly a handsome vampire. Bella may go for him instead of Edward if she sees this blog. And Dancing Queen, you've still got it, and Tyson you're a good sport. We love that you get involved with the your kids.

The Jones Fam said...

Fun Halloween pics. I never posted ours...maybe December is a little late. Your trip pictures are way fun too! It made me want to be laying on a beach somewhere as skinny as you girls! Wow!
-Nat

Byron said...

Dang cute! Love that you and Tyson dressed up too, way go.

Have fun seeing Uncle Phil and Aunt Liz. Jealous!!

playlist