We had a wonderful and fast Christmas season. We started out the month of December by celebrating Tyson's 35th birthday. WOW! I can't believe my man is middle age. Don't tell him though he still thinks he is spiderman.
Kelsey had a Christmas program at school and had a speaking part "He was dressed in all fur, from his head to his foot, and his clothes were all tarnished with ashes soot. A bundle of toys he had flung over his back and he looked like a peddler just opening his pack".
One night for family Home Evening we went Christmas Caroling with the Bowens. Everyone loved it except for Gage, I guess our singing did not meet his standards.
On the Thursday before school got out I was able to go on a field trip to the fire station with Porter and his class. It is my favorite field trip of all time. We walked to the fire station, I just think it is great when we can walk anywhere.
Every year we let the kids decorate their own gingerbread house. We get it set up for them and then we let them have at it. This year the house lasted about 2 hours, then the roof fell off because it was so heavy with all the candy!
We had our traditional Christmas Eve breakfast of Creme Brule' french toast, eggs and bacon. Yum.
Then we took the kids to see Santa!!! Notice how Connor is trying to listen intently as Macey tells Santa what she wants.




No comments:
Post a Comment