
January: New Years day the Cook girls and Grandma Steverson got together to go shopping at the new San Tan Mall, and had dinner at BRIO!!! yum

on the Saturday before school resumed for Christmas Break we took the kids ice skating and they loved it!!!! (even Gage)



Gages number 2 birthday!! He woke up a little grumpy but, as the day wore on and he realized that he got presents and all of his favorite foods and his Grandpa he was a lot happier!

February: Was all about Porter. His birthday was Feb 15, it was on a Sunday so on Monday Tyson took him and a couple of friends to the movies. It is so easy to please Porter!!!


Two days after Porter's birthday was the blue and Gold Banquet. It was a 50's theme and was very darling. Porter has already earned his Bobcat and was so excited to get it that night.

He was baptized on Feb. 21, it was a wonderful special day to watch another one of my kids make a wonderful choice to follow Heavenly Fathers Plan.

The same day as the baptism Kelsey and Tyson had a Daddy Daughter date for Achievement days activity. Tyson came to the door and knocked and asked for Kelsey and then opened her door for her. She was totally embarrassed, I thought it was sweet.

Porter had a Patriotic Program at his school where all the second graders sang songs about our country, it is a really cool program.

Our last big scouting event in a months time was the Pinewood derby! Like I said last I love this event. Porter and Tyson worked on their car together and named it Gold Rush. Porter did great he got fastest car in the wolf pack. Tyson was pretty proud!
Now you can always count on a few fanatic dads to stay after the race and race against each other, and ya Tyson is one of them!!!




4 comments:
That was a fun girls day.....until I slipped and fell in front of an entire table of strangers at Brio! Dang those new yellow stiletto's! If they weren't so dang cute, they'd be cut off! :-)
I'm so glad you got a picture of the dads afterwards. I wasn't able to make it, but it cracks me up that they always race the cars after the boys are done!
porter, you are a baptized kid! I'm so proud of you! How exciting. Sorry this is so late. Just looking at all your cute pics. It had been awhile! Angie, you are so awesome. Jehryn loves you!
Okay, I seriously got choked up reading this 3-month update! Gage is two, Porter is baptized! Where does time go and how come we can't seem to get together more???
Post a Comment