


Friday night we had the Blue and Gold Cub Scout Banquet with Connor! This is his last one, next year he will be an eleven year old scout. I can't believe he is getting so old!!! The Banquet was done very well, they brought in a magician to perform for the scouts which of course they all loved! Connor earned several of his sportsmanship pins, for running, biking, and hiking that he has done in Weebelos with Brother Rudd and Brother West (who are awesome!!!) At the end of the program they had an area set up so that you could get a picture with your scout. There were three moms, including me who could not find our scout. I think it is a requirement for the cub scouts to be running the halls at any free moment that they have. I thought it was really funny so I grabbed my other two girlfriends and we got our picture while the dads tracked down the boys. It was a great night with Connor!




6 comments:
You look really pretty in those pictures. And you look really tall.
We have Jack's 1st blue and gold banquet coming up, I know I have so many good times to look forward to...
I am in serious shock that you have a soon to be 11 year old!! That is nuts! We love cub scouts woo hoo!!
Way to go Connor! You look mighty good on your uniform! :-)
Go Connor! I love that kid! When did he grow up? I agree with Co you look pretty!
How fun Ang! By the way, I love your blog. You are so darn cute. You look fabulous! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment