



We had our traditional Valentine cookie decorating party! When I was a kid my Grandma would make a million sugar cookies and on the Saturday before Valentines day, she had all 30 or so of her grandkids come over and decorate sugar cookies. There were every kind of candy you could think of to decorate your cookie with. A kids dream come true!!! We had so many cookies that they would sometimes last a week after going to Grandma's!!! My mom has continued the tradition with my own kids and they love it as much I did when I was little. Thanks to both Grandma's for keeping such a fun tradition!




5 comments:
The cookies look so yummy, and what a fun tradition.
Love love love the picts. Tell your mom to stop dieting, she's going to blow away with the next breeze! Actually tell her way to go, she looks great! I soooo wish we could have seen you when we were in az, things get so crazy.
That sounds like a really good tradition! Especially if the mess is at someone elses house! :-)
So fun!!! I told my mom she needed to do the same thing, but I guess since Tate would be the only one who could frost a cookie she pooped out. You'll have to tell your mom to brag that she is a better tradition carryonner (made up word - obviously). Where did you get your cool cookbook. I've got to try something different!
Fun times! I am sad we missed the party. We had one here that my friend did and I told them all about our family tradition with grandma (I am sure it was more than they wanted to know). We miss your kids! Sorry I missed your call the other night. I hope Porter had a great Birthday!
BTW, I commented on your last three post. Colette will tell you, I am pretty slow at the blogging.
Nat
Post a Comment