Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Bishop



On Saturday was our Bishop's birthday. We thought we would help him celebrate by making him an "appropriate" birthday cake. We made him his very own bikini cake. We convinced all of their kids that it was a martian cake, their 3 year old daughter asked her mom is she could have a martian cake for her birthday too. He had a good laugh about it!











Kelsey (8) brought home a creative writing story that she worked on at school. It is so her personality that I have typed it up for the blog with all of her spelling and everything!

Once upon a time there was a beautiful gril who lived in a small house in the woods. She didn't have that much friends because all the grils were jelles. Well one day she took a walk in the woods. She sang as she walked. All of a sudden she saw a prince she couldn't belive her eyes, she didn't know what to say, but the prince did. He said kiss me, then the beautiful gril said, get real. Then the prince said, you got sweet talk please kiss me only one kiss its only you. Then the prince pukerd up the beautiful gril smacked the prince and ran off to her home and never wanted to see the pince agin.

13 comments:

Paige said...

hey angie, it's fun to see your blog and your cute kids. there getting so old! yes i am done doing hair i'll talk to you about it with your next appointment. hope you have a good night.

Kari said...

Love the bikini cake, and I love Kelsey's story. That is so fun. At least you know she'll run from the boys if they try to kiss her! So funny!

Jen Shumway said...

I hope that my boys would run away befor the kiss. That isa great cake.

[dene'] said...

I am guessing you are "tight" with your bishop...very funny!

Byron said...

that cake is a riot! You guys are crazy. Byron wants an alien cake too...

Alisa Larson said...

Go Kelsey! That is so funny. All her secret desires, but she's too nervous to really finish thinking about them. I love it! I hope she's too nervous to kiss a boy for a loooooong time!

amy said...

that is the funniest story EVER! i love that you documented her version of it. and- i love the alien cake idea!

Teriney said...

so I love the story! So cute! ps. we went private, email me your email and I will add you...angryelf@gmail.com

The Jones Fam said...

I hate it when grils get all jelles! Maybe it's because she plays hard to get! Good Job Kelsey! -Nat

The Jones Fam said...

BTW That Alien sure is "well endowed"

Tom & Lindsey said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. All I want to know is how you convinced his boys that it was an alien?

Dave and Mandi said...

That story is priceless! As is the bikini cake to the bishop. You guys are a riot!

Amy said...

Did that cake make your bishop blush or what? That's funny! I'm glad Kelsey knows what's best for her, and that little boys are not included!! That's a funny story.

playlist