Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Is Here









I realize that the evidence of spring is not that grand here as opposed to where most of you live, but it is still wonderful. I love the wonderful smell of the flowers when you walk out the door. I love taking my kids for walks (right now as opposed to the summer when it is so blasted HOT!!!!) I love when I get up in the morning and the sun is already starting to rise. I love watching my trees start to produce leaves and flowers after a long winter. I love picking citrus in my parents backyard. I love getting together for outdoor bbq's with family that we don't see often enough. I absolutely love that my children will play for hours in the backyard (sigh!).

5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I love spring in AZ! Even if the flowers are blooming on a cactus instead of a tree! We are still waiting for spring to bloom here! The trees are still bare and we can't plant flowers yet, but I feel it coming!
Your kids look cute in their Easter Clothes! And your hair is getting so long! Very pretty!
-Nat

Kari said...

Wow Ang, i love everything you mentioned! Gotta savor every moment before it turns into hot weather! And your kids look so cute in their Easter best!

Byron said...

Your little fam is darling, and I know this is probably totally weird for me to notice, but your teeth look great ang, way white! Did you whiten them, and tell me how so I can do mine (and make Byron do his too!)

Byron said...

By the way, if all you do is brush, let me know and we'll start doing that right away!

Amy said...

Your family is cute! They look darling all decked out in their Easter outfits. Aren't we glad we live here (at least during this time of year, I guess)?

playlist