WELCOME TIFFANY!!

Tyson's youngest brother got married on Wed Aug 27.
We are so excited to have Tiffany in our family, she is wonderful, beautiful, fun, patient (which is a must when marring into a crazy family like ours!),creative, and musical. My kids fell in love with her when we met her last fall. They started to secretly call her Aunt Tiffany even back then. They are thrilled it is now official that she is their aunt.
Tiffany was a beautiful bride, and Scott was very handsome. If you ask my kids whose wedding it was though they say it was Aunt Tiffany's, sorry Scott you have been trumped by your gorgeous WIFE!
Congratulations guys, we are so glad that you have been sealed in the temple, what a precious blessing we have been given by our Heavenly Father.
family pictures are always a must when everyone is dressed nice and their hair is done all at the same time!!!!!!

I told you Macey was excited to have Aunt Tiffany in our family!!!!




7 comments:
Aren't weddings so fun? Your family picture is beautiful. Don't you love an excuse to get everyone all dressed up?
I miss your kids. I haven't seen them in a really long time. And I'm a little suprised to see that Gage has no shoes on.
16 days!!!
Love the family pics. You guys are a great looking fam.
What fun exciting times. I'm sad sometimes that we won't have anymore additions to our families, except for babies and that is always exciting! You all look great! Love the last picture of Macey....
I love looking at all the wedding pictures again and again. What a great day. Thanks for all your help too. We are all so excited to have Tiffany in our family. Thanks for posting our happy family day. Your family pictures turned out great.
Gorgeous family photo ! and how'd you get so tall in the picture with the girls? only I can comment on that!
We love you Tiff! Ang - What's up with my eye? Come on - photoshop me! :-)
Post a Comment