
We started our Thanksgiving morning out with a friendly race. Connor and I did the two mile race at the 39th annual Turkey Trot. My Mom ran with us, this was her first race ever. Way to go mom!
I was so proud of both of them, Connor trained with me for a few weeks before the race and he did great! It was a great way to start out the morning, Kelsey and Porter both want to do it next year.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year with Tyson' s Family.
Everyone was able to come except for Kari and Bree who we missed and it is just not the same with out them.
This is such a fun holiday, eating until you are sick, hanging out with good family, looking through the Christmas ads (which were lame!) , watching Christmas movies and finishing the night off with more pie. What a glorious day! I hope everyone is having a great Holiday, it is going way too fast.
Kelsey and Ava.
Koby and Porter
Annalise, Macey, and Connor.




4 comments:
love the picture of you and conner running the same together - adorable!
was the dinner at your house? I'm guessing you painted the stones on the wall, angie? way to go!
Fun Thanksgiving! Maybe I will be in AZ next year to run the Turkey Trot with you guys too! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! We'll miss this Christmas!
Nat
Thanks for sharing such great memories. I wish I could say I'll be doing the Turkey Run next year, ha.
Thanks for sharing your home with the family. It was a wonderful day.
Looks like a really fun holiday. I'm impressed with you runners. Way to go! You Halloween looked really fun and also your cruise. THAT looked spectacular. I'm a huge germ-a-phobe and could NOT believe the guy who licked the banister. Seriously, what kind of infectious disease did he come down with?? If he never got sick, he must have a stellar immune system.
Post a Comment