Over Valentines weekend we were invited up to the Breinholt's cabin up in Show Low to play in the snow.
We had the best time, I went snow skiing for the very first time EVER!!!! I was awesome I never fell once I totally picked it right up and was so good. UMMM, ya right. The first 100 yds off the ski lift I ran into what looked like an out house, I rolled in complete summer saults down a hill, I ran into to Tyson a few times, but it was really fun.
Tyson and the Breinholt's were VERY patient especially when it took me about 30 min to get down a green hill. It was alot of fun!
The next day the Bowens joined us and we went snow mobiling, this was tons of fun!!!!
I didn't feel quite so out of control as I did on skis! Thanks Breinholts for such a wonderful weekend away!




8 comments:
Just saw your new post, you must have been writing it when I was writing my comment. Cool! Glad you had great Valentines weekend. Looked like memories of our past snow experiences. Fun, fun, fun!
you look just like kelsey with your pink snow hat on - how old are you anyway - 15? :)
keep up the family fun nights -you might have to wait til they grow up to stop fighting.
Kenny said when he was young he would cringe when his dad would WANT to drive all the way to arizona to see his SISTER! He said when he grew up he'd NEVER see his sister again (guess he's changed his mind after all the fighting they did as kids - and I've heard it was brutal)
Whew! What a post! We sure had fun with you guys, too...Miss ya already! Hope to see you soon.
Love ya!!
I'm so glad for a new post. What a fun vday weekend. I'm totally jealous. You guys have been up to a ton of really fun stuff these last few months. Your family is so adorable. It's a shame we don't know each others' kids like I think us cousins should.
Loved all the pic's! Hey, we went private and I don't have your e-mail address...let me know if you want to view our blog....
zammerzoo4@yahoo.com
Love to catch up with you on here! You look GREAT in snow gear! Jaim
Hey Cookies! We sure had a great time Valentine weekend. We had so much fun hanging with you and the Breinholts. Ang, I don't know how you looked on the slopes, but you look great in the pictures.
So cute, Angie! I just get sick at how long it's been since we've seen you guys. Now that you're a ski pro you have to get your kids in it and we'll do some trips next season. It seems like the best way to hook up with you guys is to do a family thing anyway! :)
You have a new blog stalker! I couldn't wait to find you and see your DARLING family! ( and I must say-- you are so00 photogenic, do you take a bad picture?!!)
We had such a great time with you guys, and felt like old friends by the end of the week. I guess walking Europe brings people together--must do it again!!
Take care!!
Post a Comment